Ubisoft has announced the second DLC for fourth season of Anno 1800, Empire of the Skies available now on Ubisoft Store and Epic Games Store.
Check out the trailer for Empire of the Skies down below.
The DLC gives players the ability to a lot of new abilities such as:
- Use new construction materials such as aluminum and helium
- Create five new advanced airships for both civilian and military purposes
- Transfer workforce with airships
- Allow residents to stay in contact throughout the world with the mail system
- Attack enemy vehicles and harbors with military airships
- Defend from enemy attacks with anti-aircraft defenses
Airship hangars are required for building and organizing airships and also comes with multiple building phases and landing platforms that have three new modules to attach to.
Empire of the Skies also comes with a new scenario mission, Clash of Courses, where players build an independent mail delivery service and tell the story of the airship inventor, Paloma Valente to the New World. The scenario will also present challenges which includes only using airships with no regular ships available.
A free update to the game also arrives which provides the following
- Quality of life improvements such as updates on interaction with neutral traders
- Changes to military system
For more information about the DLC, check out their official website here.
Anno 1800 is a city-building real-time strategy game by Ubisoft and is available for PC on the Ubisoft store and Epic Games Store. The DLC Empire of the Skies can be purchased as additional content or as part of the Season 4 Pass.